Deb Fieldwick – is our School Principal and leads the Focus area of Effective Leadership and Succession Planning within the school. Deb has been an educator for over 28 years and has worked in remote and metropolitan WA, the U.K and Abu Dhabi. Deb loves to read research and keep learning. She is passionate about empowering young people through purposeful education and community connections.
The Halls Head College ESC Board is formed with the fundamental purpose of enabling parents and members of the community to engage in activities that are in the best interests of the students and enhance the education provided at Halls Head College ESC
The elected members include parents, staff, including the principal and community members. The responsibilities of the Board are:
- Work within the Department of Education’s relevant legislation and regulations
- Contributes to the School Delivery and Performance Agreement and the Business Plan
- Endorses and reviews the annual budget
- Assists with the formulation of Codes of Conduct
- Reviews the Performance of the School
- Creates interest in the school within and across the community
- Assists with the Principal selection when a vacancy arises
- Approves fees, charges, contributions and items of personal use, extra cost optional component programs
- Approves arrangements for sponsorship or advertising
- Liaises with other committees within the school
- Hold one open meeting each year to report to the school community
Parents are encouraged to nominate for the school board as vacancies arise.